Return & Refunds
If, for any reason, you would like to return or exchange your product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
We’d like to remind you that Custom Made products are excluded from the Right to Withdrawal contract due to item(s) being specially created or tailored to fit individuals. In any case where a client has purchased a Custom Made Product then they will be unable to exercise their Right to Withdrawal in relation to this product(s).
Prior to returning an item(s), please make sure that the item(s) are in the following condition, with respect to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Item(s) must be intact, with all tags and labels attached and with all relative accessories, including any special packaging. Incomplete, damaged or used items will not be accepted for returns
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the original order delivery date
- Any Item(s) to be returned/exchanged must be delivered to a courier within 14 days of contacting Customer Services
- Any returns must only be shipped to the country from which its shipping originated
- Customers are kindly asked to ship items, without delay, and within 14 days of communicating their intentions to return item(s), using the procedure as described. Clients will be able to exercise this right if they have respected the 14 day returns/exchange period.
Once we have received your returns, we will verify the condition and state of those item(s). This may take 3-4 working days.
A refund will be made as soon as possible/when the item has been accepted for returns, and refunds will be made via the original payment method used and for the original amount.
This will be evident on your account within one week of our returns transaction being initiated and/or according to your banking institution policy.
You may request a refund or an exchange within 14 days of the item(s) delivered. To exercise your Right to Withdrawal or the Right to an Exchange you may notify us of this intention by post, fax or via email.
We’d like to remind you that Custom Made products are excluded from the Right to Withdrawal or Right to Exchange contracts due to item(s) being specially created or tailored to fit individuals. In any case where a client has purchased a Custom Made Product then they will be unable to exercise their Right to Withdrawal/ Exchange in relation to this product(s).